Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Poem for my friends

I made this poem for my friends.Thugh I have a few circle of friends, I made this for all of them :D



LIGHT OF LIFE'S LANTERN

Like diamonds,they shine
Rare, precious,handled with care
So perfect, so hard to find
Search, go the world around

Scattered souls here and there
Exploring where they really belong
Like stars, they outshine
Thespians of the dark night

I frown, they're down
I smile, they burst out laughing
Sanity, at times lost
Though those times, I love them the most

New comers to one's life
Who knew? They'll lead and join your path
Melancholy!That what it is!
When they'll be far and gone

Friends!
Dearest darlings of my heart
My stars, my sun-my light
Dead I'd rather be, than live with none of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment